FLU VACCINATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT THE
HARVEY COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT.
School Vaccination Information:
2016 SCHOOL CLINIC SCHEDULE 2016
Subject to Availability
|Chisholm Middle School
||Thursday, September 22nd
|Newton High School
||Tuesday, September 27th
||Thursday, September 29th
||Monday, October 3rd
||Tuesday, October 4th
||Wednesday, October 12th
|Santa Fe 5th/6th
||Thursday, October 13th
||Friday, October 14th
||Monday, October 17th
|South Breeze Elementary
|Wednesday, October 19th
|Slate Creek Elementary
||Thursday, October 20th
|St Mary’s School
||Monday, October 24th
||Thursday, October 27th
||Thursday, November 3rd
SCHOOL CLINIC FORMS
Appointments are encouraged. Vaccinations will be offered on a walk-in basis during regular hours as nurses are available. Pneumonia vaccinations are also available. Call 316-283-1637 or 1-800-414-4244 for an appointment.
Vaccinations are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurers. Please check with your insurance provider if you are unsure as to your coverage.
To save time, print the forms here. Complete one form per person and bring to the health department. Forms will be available at the health department too.
Influenza Vaccine Information Statement
2016 Fees (without sliding fee scale)
- Flu Vaccinations $41 - $65
- Pneumonia vaccination $76
- For those without insurance coverage, these vaccinations are payable by cash, check, debit card, HealthCard Account, Visa or MasterCard.
- A sliding fee schedule is available for those who qualify.
- Don't Let Flu Bug U (videos, school bookmarks & flyers, parent fact sheet, work/school/home fact sheet)