NEW MOM? EXPECTING? Sign up for free Text4Baby. https://www.text4baby.org/
New Breastfeeding Stations in Harvey County
Thanks to the generous grant from the United Methodist Health Ministry Fund, Hutchinson, as part of its 2015 Impact Funding Team program, seven new breastfeeding stations have been added in the county. To find a full listing visit: http://ksbreastfeeding.org/participants/harvey-county/
Bethel College - Nursing Department
New Creation Preschool www.newcreationpreschool.com
Living Rooms by Gayle www.livingroomsbygayle.com
Hendrickson Chiropractic & Health Center- Hesston www.hendricksonchiropractic.com
Hendrickson Chiropractic & Health Center - Newton www.hendricksonchiropractic.com
Shalom Mennonite Church www.shalomnewton.org
Carol's Skin Care Center
Breastfeeding SupportVisit with our health department staff for breastfeeding help and support. Call 316-283-1637 or 1-800-414-4244 for an appointment.
Check out the breastfeeding resources in Harvey County. Breastfeeding Resource List
Join the FREE Baby Behavior Group at the Health Department, 215 South Pine Street, 2nd floor, Newton:
- 1st Monday each month - 4:00 PM
- 3rd Monday each month - 11:00 AM
Like the Harvey County Bfpc page on Facebook!
Harvey County Breastfeeding CoalitionHarvey County Breastfeeding Coalition Mission Statement:
- Provide pregnant women in Harvey County with enough information to make an informed decision about breastfeeding or formula feeding.
- Educate women about breastfeeding resources available in Harvey County.
- Assist each other through exchange of ideas and cooperation.
- Assist new mothers in setting and meeting their breastfeeding goals by problem solving, providing resources and making referral.
- Promote breastfeeding for working mothers by education of local organizations and businesses.
- Educate mothers’ support systems on the advantages of breastfeeding.