- Bloodmobile – Hesston
- Bloodmobile – Newton
- Bloodmobile – HSC
Bloodmobile volunteers help deliver and unload equipment, serve as hosts during the day, receptionists, donor escorts and refreshment table assistants.
Before and after event:
- Promoters - Put up posters and distribute flyers in the community.
- Unloaders and loaders - help unit driver unload and load equipment. Must be able to lift and move heavy equipment.
- Host of the day - orient staff with site, greet donors and serve as public relations liaison. Also serve as contact for donor questions.
- Receptionist - Assemble donor history materials, greet donors, identify new donors and monitor and record donor flow.
- Donor escorts - assist phlebotomists at donor stations, walk donors to refreshment area. Requires standing and must be able to carry container full of blood bags.
- Refreshment aides - serve water to each donor, serve snacks to each donor. Must stay until last donor is ready to leave.