HARVEY CO FACS
- Board - Attend meetings and participate in program development committee (PDC) by helping to prioritize the needs of the community, choosing programs that meet those needs, and identifying target audiences.
- SHICK Program - Counsel Medicare beneficiaries about Medicare A & B, Medigap (C), Prescription Drugs (D) and Long Term Care Insurance.
HARVEY COUNTY/K-STATE RESEARCH AND EXTENSION
- 4-H Program - HARVEY CO 4-H & YOUTH - Teach project work to 4H members. Must pass and complete 4H Volunteer Information Profile Screening.
- AARP Tax Preparer - HV CO EXTENSION OFC/ HARVEY CO RSVP - From February 1 through April 15, volunteers will assist individuals of low to moderate income to prepare federal tax returns. Volunteers will counsel individuals in tax preparation or will prepare tax returns. Tax help is provided by appointment only.
- Gardening Training-HARVEY CO HORTICULTURE - Assist extension agent with educational efforts related to horticulture. Can include assisting with a master gardener's course, the Harvey County Fair and gardening in The Giving Garden.
- Enviromental resources surveys-HARVEY CO NRCS (USDA) - Assist with field evaluations, land surveys, note taking
- Master Gardener/master chef -K-State Research and Ext-Fam & Cons Sci - Teach courses about gardening and cooking to students and adult learners.