Building permit fees are:
- Residential/Commercial - $150 ($153.75 payment by credit card)
- Residential/Commercial accessory - $50 (($51.25 payment by credit card)
- Residential/Commercial Addition - $50 ($51.25 payment by credit card)
- Agricultural Accessory is no fee, however a permit must be issued for all agricultural buildings
- All Fees can be paid with cash, check or credit card. Credit cards accepted are MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express. There is a 2.5% processing fee for the use of credit cards.
Permit Application Forms:Harvey County does not have building codes and therefore no building inspections are done and no certificate of occupancy is issued. We do recommend building according to the International Building Code but no enforcement is done.